jueves, 24 de febrero de 2022

Born to be bad 25-02-2022

borntobebadradiosantboi.blogspot.com set list: 1) Sister Rosetta Tharpe: Strange things happening every day 2) Maria Muldaur & Bonnie Raitt: My journey to the sky 3) Sister Rosetta Tharpe: My journey 4) Maria Muldaur / Marcia Ball / Angela Strehli / Tracy Nelson: Shout, sister, shout 5) Sister Rosetta Tharpe: Shout, sister, shout 6) Marcia Ball / Tracy Nelson / Maria Muldaur / Angela Strehli: I want a tall skinny papa 7) Sister Rosetta Tharpe: I want a tall skinny papa 8) Sister Rosetta Tharpe: Down by the riverside 9) Rory Block Stand by me 10) Sister Rosetta Tharpe: Stand by me 11) Marie Knight: Didn't rain 12) Sister Rosetta Tharpe: Didn't rain 13) Maria Muldaur/ Tracy Nelson: Up above my head 14) Sister Rosetta Tharpe: Up above my head https://go.ivoox.com/rf/82734575 [audio src="https://www.ivoox.com/born-to-be-bad-25-02-2022_md_82734575_wp_1.mp3"] Ir a descargar

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Estudios de Radio Sant Boi

Estudios de Radio Sant Boi
Si quieres escuchar Radio Sant Boi online, clicka sobre la imagen