jueves, 26 de octubre de 2023

Born to be bad 27-10-2023

set list: 1) Sintonia Rob McNurlin 2) George Thorogood: Sonny rides again (Bill Blough Jeff Simon) 3) Southern Culture on the skids: Cheap motels 4) Southern Culture on the skids: The corn rocket 5) Rocket to Memphis: I'm on fire 6) Rocket to Memphis: Turn it on 7) Kerry Pastine & The Crime Scene: I make my own luck (Kerry Pastine) 8) Carolyn Sills combo: Sam Mcgee 9) Reverend Horton Heat: Real gone lover 10) Lady Dottie & diamonds: Love me or leave me (Merche Martínez) 11) Lady Dottie & diamonds: Walking the dog 12) Ducks deluxe: Coast to coast 13) George Benson: Nadine 14) George Benson: I ain't that a shame 15) The Fleshtones: Dracula a go go 16) Straitjackets/Fleshtones/Southern culture on the skids: Que monstruos son https://go.ivoox.com/rf/118455125

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Estudios de Radio Sant Boi

Estudios de Radio Sant Boi
Si quieres escuchar Radio Sant Boi online, clicka sobre la imagen